Viva Press. That's me. My aptronym is real. I sometimes use my middle name, Sarah, in my byline to avoid being mistaken for a media department or news agency.
It doesn't always work.
I am presently researching and writing a thesis (MA in Human-Computer Interaction).
I am a teaching assistant in a course on ethics and technology at Reichman University.
I am a public speaker and guest lecturer on a variety of topics including innovation, failure, the impact of technologies on our lives, how to tell a story, and everything in between.
I also work as a freelance journalist.
I have a multidisciplinary background and acquire skills quickly. I work and study in the fields of HCI research, education, journalism and media, content and storytelling, project management. I love to apply knowledge from different areas to new contexts and connect the dots to create effective solutions.
A bit more about me:
• Very experienced in interviewing, presenting, public speaking, moderating and telling stories
• An expert in writing, editing, proofreading and ghostwriting
• Curious about learning new approaches in all fields
• Trained in research methods (over two decades as a professional journalist;
UX research - graduate studies)
• Good at managing teams and projects
• Quick learner and life learner
• Team player, problem solver, idea maker and always looking to make the impossible possible
A tiny bit more:
* I believe there is an art to asking questions and knowing how to truly listen to the answers
* I encourage my kids to question everything
* I believe a good sense of humor is key